this is the dumbest shit i have ever read...kind of like a bad soap. i don't know homo and have never played one of his picks. this is the kind of bs that goes on in every sports forum there is though...and it is sad. i remember...maybe 15 years ago...when betonsports was the big and pretty much only book...people in that forum would almost all come together and help each other and talk games over. some people proved very valuable with weather reports from where they lived or other info hard to find on the web. most of that first season the members of that forum ALL dominated the man. since it has turned into 500 people all basically screaming "look at me. i am the best ever". if you win people talk smack. if you lose people talk smack. anyways...i will end my rant. i will say this though homo...this is the way it will be no matter where you post. don't worry about it good or bad. all that should matter to you is that you have more money when the season is over than you did when it started. you don't need to come in here and prove it to anybody or worry about the money management of others. post your plays if you enjoy it and don't worry about any negative posts...they will come no matter what.