Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
Itīs not about giving shit away, I couldnīt care less what he gives away, he doesnīt know anything worthwhile anyway. Itīs about being an annoying douche that tries to sound smart. Tony isnīt going to let you win at challenger tennis even at $50 a pop. Even if he did, whats the point of this thread. It doesnīt take much smarts to beat $50 limit markets. Itīs like coming on here and bragging about beating SIA. Big deal, oh wait, that was a different thread.
Every once in awhile, I read a post and have to seriously re-evaluate my opinion of a poster. Is that poster as smart as he has appeared? Does he "get it"?

Durito, do you get it? Why would you put in 6k in bets on challengers at $50 a pop with an expected hold of 6% (in 5 minutes), versus 6 1k bets at SIA with a hold of 6%? Your mental facilities have seemed crippled as of late, so I'll hold your hand for a bit. The former is better than the latter due to lower variance. But more importantly, it's another 6k of volume. And lastly, what are the implications of being able to bet a gazillion challengers at +EV so quickly? It means you can crush them with pure stats, not knowing jack shit about injuries, motivation or anything else (unless you can quantify it).

The point of this thread... there is a lot of easy money out there for anyone willing to put in a little effort. Do I care if I burn out an opportunity worth several hundred a week? Not really. Because for every opportunity that disappears, another one appears that is better. If you'd spend more time thinking, and less time crying about douches and smarts, you might confirm this for yourself faster.