Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

Cougar tell us some sex scenes you have had
Once I was at this Oktoberfest local German thing and I saw this girl she was a waitress delivering beer and she had one of those costumes on like the St. Pauli girl and she had huge , blonde, real nice body and face. I went up to her and asked her what a glockenspiel was I heard people talking about it but didn't know. She said it's an instrument like a piano or xylophone but smaller and with a higher pitch so I said I like a higher pitch and looked at her ass so she smiled and said she would be right back. She was getting off work, said she had to freshen up then I should meet her out back if I wanted to hear that higher pitch. So I drank my beer went around back it was dark I couldn't see much but I saw her come around the corner and could tell she was into it. She asked me to follow her so I did.

We kept walking until we were in the woods, it was dark and I couldn't see anything but her ass then suddenly I heard some high pitched screaming sounded like a woman so I was aroused then it kept going and getting louder and louder. I thought, man, I am going to fuk this German broad in the woods, I can't wait then I realize it is some freaky tribe bullshit. I am circled by tall, dark Germans with huge cokks, I mean huge. At least a foot each. They are all wacking off. In the middle is a guy I recognized from earlier getting pounded by two huge German men. We are talking 16 inches. I suddenly realized what the high pitched screaming was, it was a trap. This broad was baiting guys to getting railed by these huge Germans. The girl that led me there turns to the group and screamed really loud, "NEXT!"