homosayswhat
    homosayswhat's Avatar Become A Pro!

EASY PLAYS for SUNDAY !!!

I will start here...... Please...Never Forget....! Peace

I will add .........Thank one tomorrow......

NFL starts tomorrow...and we can thank the folks above for each game we watch.... one of the best moments personally for me...as I always try to inject sports..

Like him or hate him...one of the best moments in my opinion....in sports...and America

The USA USA USA...was overwhelming.....just like how I felt when this happened....

what a country....regardless of any events....

Tomorrow

Over 41
    Lions /

Folks we have two play makers here......Both Stafford and Freeman...Freeman believe it or not was a beast last year....something like 24 TDS and not many INTS....he creates....and has a good O line behind him....a lot is being made of the Lions D...but the O line of Tampa will neutralize... I see both teams in the 20s...no way either team is less than 20, making this total very EASY

I have it 31-23...someone.... EASY OVER 41

Over 41
    Viks /

Not much is being made of the Viks...but this team will be good...ON OFFENSE...D sucks...BAD...watch.... unfront they are struggling...big time...which will give time to toss all over the place.... Huge..they may score 40 themselves....

The Viks are going to score too...with McNabb and Peterson ...new deal....coming out too...

I see this game in the 50s.....someone....

If there are any games in the BASES...I will post in the morning...dont see any lines....

Thank you fellows.... 24-5 .... 9-1 in college.... Lets get 25 and 26.....and start 2-0 in the NFL Ranks....

God Bless America

Peace..... and Enjoy.....
    Points Awarded:

mjp123 gave homosayswhat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sciborg gave homosayswhat 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sciborg
    sciborg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lets do it!! I am in with 2 individual bets and 1 Parlay with these picks.. Lets Roll - Go Homo!!!!!!!