WHAT UP WHAT UP !!

2-0 Yesterday with two really EASY GAMES... Winning both the OVER in the MONTREAL GAME ...CFL and then came in with another winner with a TRULY EASY PLAY on the OVER in the HURRICANE GAME....

18-3 in our last 21 ! I know..to the haters...pure luck....hahahahaahhahahaha

But you know what....I bet you they are playing with us too...hahahahahhha

Lets get at it today

ONE HUGE EASY PLAY !

OVER 9
METS vs ...wait that isnt the FISH...but it will do cause I couldnt name one guy on the team without looking at my sheets...hahahahha

Batista vs...wait...did I say Batista ? Didnt he play with the GAS HOUSE GANG ? Bastista....

Ok ok..I am back...I looked and noticed he even pitched a few days ago...against these very same FISH....Man....I must have been napping...

And...he did great....

NOT TODAY..... the worst thing for a 40+ year old dude can do is turn right around and pitch against the very same team a few days ago. They have all seen him now....YIKS !!

He walks way too many folks.....and in this freaking OVEN down here in Florida...I see him wilting by the 4 and giving up some huge runs...

Volstad comes up against him and he too just pitched against the same opponent... and that isnt going to be good either....plus HE ISNT GOOD..hahahhha

So....WE HAVE A GAS CAN ALERT !!!!!!!!! -

These two turds willl just get hammered here....I have the game at 14....8-6 someone...

Do I hear 19 out of 22 !! I think I do....

Enjoy the day folks...I am off to find a good seat in GERMANY - EPCOT and maybe even a friend to drink with......who knows what the day will bring...BHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Poor kid...she looks cold......hahahhahha

GL ALL

PEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCC CCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!