Originally posted on 09/05/2011:

HAPPY LABOR DAY BOYS !!

Out of our last 19....we have hit 16 !!!! So what do you say we pick up #17 and #18 Today !!!

First up...

OVER 47
vs the TERPS !!!

Lets face it....yet another cloud hangs over the CANES. I mean can anything more negative happen to this University.

I am just sure the suspended kids are just sick over not playing..... ...well maybe not...

The biggest issues for the CANES is not Harris...he sucked anyway...its the D ! Lost are some key folks and reserves. I see that giving my boy OBrien plenty of time to carve up this D. Plus the two headed horse behind him should see gapping holes to run through.....

So, why am I not playing the TERPS ....I see Miami scoring too...Morris is not bad, actually I think he is better...

New Coach in Maryland....better balance team....I see even a more efficient scoring team that scored over 30 last year...

This could be a blow out....but I see 58 pts here.....easily covering the OVER !!!

GAME #2 Today

We are going NORTH OF THE BORDER - A !! CFL !

OVER 55.5 - 1:05pm
Alouettes vs the Tigers

Two scoring machines here... Already scored 60 the first time and if you watched that game...it should have been 70....or more...

Today, they meet again...and both are firing on all cylanders now...both lost last time out and nearly scored an average of 30 in those LOSES !!

Now, the lose their SHUT DOWN CORNER ...ARE YOU KIDDING ME !!

this opens up the entire field for the Tigers to exploit....

But that will even out...because of Cavillo who is a god up there...throwing all over the place....

I see it 48-42 someone....

We will be 18-3 ( in our last 21) after today boys!!

ENJOY YOURSELVES !!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAH
PEACE