Also about this strange way of recording winners/losers.. Simply not clear adn it is pure crap.

I mean still for you, us punters. See for example this dear Prof tipster : On their website, they are claiming that average odds in decimal of their play is around 1,70 (even if today ones is not the case, southampton recently or many others are easily lower than that).

Let's dream you could get 1,70 avg from their plays and not from a reseller then SAME odds that they are posting

369 winners recorded here by BDevil you bet let say 100 USD avg 1,70 = 25830 USD WON

BUT

259 losers recorded by BDevil still = 259 times your 100 USD stakes lost = - 25900 USD

RESULT : winners = 25830 USD - 25900 USD on losers = -70 USD

Konwing that you will never get the same exact prices that they are sending to their DIRECT customers (and i doubt their REAL avg odds is 1,70 from their records and some researches i does)

Then pure losing plans...

I am dealing actually with the forum to get a different recording and coverage, rules in this plays section as for me it leads people into the wall.. Stats posted just in W/L etc are just not good to get a clear picture of how solid returns you can expect to those services...