This is a typical Democrat list......I'd like to know from what George Soros funded website you got this from.

Some issues I have.....Would be a waste of time answering each one, because many are redundant, untrue, or just evil.

4. Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee were traitors...........Robert E. Lee was a Democrat.

8. Sarah Palin is an ugly cow (said to conservative males).......Name 1 Democrat woman that looks better.

9. The Earth is round............every one believes this.

14. Global warming is real........proved a hoax in 2010.

17. The Cold War is over and the Soviet Union no longer exists......THANKS Ronald Reagan!

21. The Presidents’ full name is Barack Hussein Obama and he was born in the United States of America.............Guy supposedly was born in Hawaii yet has a Connecticut SSN, just like his illegal alien drunk uncle....hmmmmmmm

28. Public schools educate all children; private schools are for indoctrinating children...........got that backwards, children are forced to go to school by the government and parents must actually pay money to get away from it.

30. Sharia law doesn’t exist in America..........in spite of liberal judges trying to include it in their decision making process.

33. Fox News isn’t real news, it’s just a racist, sexist, hateful, right-wing propaganda machine.......FOX News is popular because it is Fair and Balance, unlike the rest.

35. Women are equal citizens who deserve equal rights.......Unless they are conservative like Palin, Bachmann.

40. Social Security is solvent through 2038........Ultimate Ponzi scheme.

45. Barack Obama ordered the killing of Osama Bin Laden. It took him two and half years to do what Bush couldn’t do in eight........I guess Nixon should get credit for putting a man on the moon since it happened under his watch.

46. Waterboarding IS torture...........Waterboarding is Enhanced Interrogation that led to the death of Bin Laden.

49. Separation of church and state is in the Constitution, it’s called the First Amendment.............Separation of Church and State is mentioned NO WHERE in the Constitution.

74. Jesus was a Jew, not a Christian..........Without Jesus there would be no Christianity.

76. Inside every Republican is a Klansman or a Nazi waiting to bloom.........Robert (KKK) Byrd (D) Former Senator for WV.