Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
who said anything about betting on MLB?
TR88 Back 2 years ago i won NHL Playoff Contest sponsored by betfair !
Funny thing in the last 7 years i had never made a bet on NHL because i know i can't beat the books with this sport ( iam not that good). Winning the contest didn't encourage me to try my lack again . I wager NFL for the trill of the game only( lifetime never made $$$) .
CFB i make some money every year, BBL big NO NO ,NBA the same story so if i ever wager on this sports i do it with very small stakes .
I am good at soccer( in 13 years i had never had losing year) and European basketball . So i only concentrate on this 2 sports
You have to be good at some sport so stick with what you do/know the best , and don't even look at the other sports , you will have a lot of fun + you will make money .After a while you will be laughing at the guys who bet on multiple sports .
If you concentrate on 1 or 2 sports your knowledge will be enormous you will pick games faster and eliminate potentially dangerous games right away .If you do that It will save your time and money . In about half an hour i can go trough 5-7 different European leagues (50-80 games) to pick 5-6 .Then i will have much closer look , filter them to a 2-3 best picks . I wager havely on soccer but i never visit soccer trend (at least least in 4-5 months i never did )! The opinion of the rest of the crew doesn't bother me, i know i am better then 99% of them . My guess been good made me confident and ignorant on what others have say . i just don't wanna waist my time on reading and arguing on who is gonna win . I make $ that is all that matters to me .
If you can't quit gambling , take a break and think about what i said .
Find your angle !

Cheers GL .