Wow... this thread reminds me of the time when I was 19... taking this 18 year old out. The date was going absolutely horrible. We had nothing in common. She was a real stuck up Scorpio Bit#$. It's like she purposely gave wrong answers... just to ruin the date??? Then all of a sudden... we're sitting in Taco Bell (HA HA HA!! Laugh) and I said... "So... what do you feel about blow jobs?" Then she goes... excuse me? I said... oh ya... well... you heard me... what do you think about sucking co#$? Is it your thing or not??? She goes... you piss with that thing? Why would I put it in my mouth? So... I said.. are you strictly against it? She goes... I'm not ever sucking anyone's co#$. I seriously got up... threw my stuff away... and she was like what are you doing??? I said... Um... I'm taking you home this date is over. Naturally the car ride to her house was hilarious.

Point is... I could never... NEVER... EVER be with a chick who wasn't into sucking co#$. I don't care if she's the hottest babe on the planet... if you don't give head... peace. If you're a chick... you MUST POLISH POLE!!! PERIOD.