Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
Wow, How was that heavy chalk? How can you even compare 1.40 to Djokovic who was always 1.1 or 1.05? There was nothing wrong with picking a 1.40 pick. There really is nothing wrong with defending myself. How is my thread terrible. All I post is my damn picks and reasons for picking them. If it's terrible then leave. I've done nothing wrong. I bet $25 to win $10.20 on Davy. Had a good feeling about the game and I was right. Nothing wrong with me posting picks. It wasn't even heavy chalk. I didn't know the tennis forum was only allowed to have eaglesphan and Shari to post picks. Holy hell
You're missing the point completely. You've started 3 threads now - so you want people to follow your picks, no? Ok - here is what you've shown us so far and I'll show you why posting AFTER A MATCH HAS STARTED and posting your unit size matters when you're betting heavy chalk.

Your first pick in your first thread was made after the match was over. How does that help anyone on a public forum??? So we'll ignore that. Your record is still 0-0

First bet I had today was 8/1/11 6:15am ATP Tennis 113 Pablo Andujar -175* vs Lukas Rosol 1-0 He took Nadal to the limit in the french open and has proven to me that he is a high quality player. Rosol has not proven anything to me yet.
Next bet...

ATP Tennis 121 Andreas Seppi -275* vs Denis Istomin Andreas Seppi
Win. Record 1-0 +1 unit

WTA Tennis Ekaterina Makarova -300* vs Alexa Glatch and Sofia Arvidsson -330* vs Ashley Weinhold
Makarova lost, Arvidsson won. On that day you were down. -2 units. Overall 2-1: -1 unit. (You see that - the money you won on Seppi and Arvidsson you lost and then some on Makarova)

Next bet:

WTA Tennis- Elena Baltacha -165* vs Melanie Oudin
Baltacha wins. New record: 3-1. +1 unit.

WTA Tennis-Roberta Vinci -165* vs Bojana Jovanovski
Also ATP TENNIS-ATP Tennis 225 Gilles Muller -165* vs Igor Kunitsyn, and Radek Stepanek -145* vs Philipp Petzschner
Vinci and Stepanek win, Muller loses. New Record: 5-2 1.35 units

Then you asked for an explanation of units. ngates provided you with one. You ended the thread.

2nd thread:

ATP Tennis 205 Marcos Baghdatis +110* vs James Blake
loss. New record: 5-3 +0.35 units

110 Feliciano Lopez -165* vs Juan Carlos Ferrero
win. New record: 6-3 +1.35 units

105 Andy Roddick -230* vs Philipp Kohlschreiber
Loss. New record: 6-4 - 0.95 units.

Next pick was of a Tsonga/Almagro parlay. No units posted but I'll assume it was to win one unit. New record: 7-4 +0.05 units

Ok guys doing a parlay today. Was way too good to pass up on.
8/17/11 12:15pm ATP Tennis 134 Andy Murray -340* vs David Nalbandian
8/17/11 12:15pm ATP Tennis 146 Fernando Verdasco -190* vs Michael Llodra
Win: New record: 8-4 +1.05 units

Just so you know, this is bloody difficult because you don't even bother including odds with these bets.

Betting small on ferrer and tsonga parlay
Ferrer closed at $1.67. Tsonga at $1.15. Total = -107

New record: 8-5 -0.02 units

Sorry guys forgot to post my parlay, I got Nadal Murray and Fish.
Sorry but can't count something posted again after one of the matches is underway.

Again another one posted well after the match started. (I think it was actually over at this point) So I can't count this one. Sorry.

Heres my giles simon pick smart one. Bet was at 5 dimes. bet a small bet just in case a previous match ended up going bad then since it went good I calculated it and finished the amount I really wanted to bet. You have to have good money management. 85884734-18/18/11 2:34pm Win8/18/11 2:30pm ATP Tennis 126 Gilles Simon +130* vs David Ferrer 85879041-28/18/11 12:12pm Win8/18/11 2:30pm ATP Tennis 126 Gilles Simon +135* vs David Ferrer
Again no odds so I'll have to go with Pinny.

Ok guys here's my next pick. Got a parlay going with fish and Djokovich.
Lost. New record: 8-6 -1.02 units

Another bet posted during the match so unfortunately it doesn't count

Here's one I just did. 86034179-18/20/11 3:35pm$66.41$12.90Pending8/20/11 2:30pm Reduced Tennis 14225 Novak Djokovic -515* vs Tomas Berdych
Ok guys going with a two team parlay here because the odds are not the best for a straight bet. Djokovic and Sharapova.
Again no odds so I'm using Pinny. -120

New record: 8-7 -2.22

Can't wait till tomorrow bored right now so first demon pick.Raven Klaasen -300* vs Jan Minar
loss New record 8-8 -5.22

That's it I need to start winning. Here we go. 8/22/11 12:00pm ATP Tennis 129 Carlos Berlocq -130* vs Andreas Haider-Maurer I have a good feeling about this burloq match so betting 5 units. Carlos Burloq has played good as of late and Haider-Maurer has been very inconsistent. Not to mention Burloq plays well against Haider-Maurer. LEts go Demon Pick
New record: 9-8 -4.22 units

8/22/11 1:15pm ATP Tennis 146 Marcos Baghdatis -155* vs Ryan Sweeting
New record: 10-8 -3.22 units