Quote Originally Posted by easywinner View Post
What's to say I'm going to lose? I think you might have missed my point. It's not about the money. I would be doing it for the thrill and either the morale boost or the lesson. I'm actually not having a bad year financially, it's all other aspects of my life. I'm not asking for any sympathy just opinions. Thoreau is one of my favorite authors, that may or may not resonate with you. I appreciate your input, you obviously think it would be a rather foolish move but i think you are looking at it just from the money aspect and nothing else. I'm looking at it from a complete life aspect.
So you're comparing Thoreau's adventures in voluntary simplicity with going on a gambling spree with what's left of your money in Vegas hoping to strike it big. "But listen d00d If I lose though it's cool because I start again from $0.00 and get some life perspective to justify my crap decisions" Cool story brah! Your "journey" is what paved the streets of Las Vegas.

If you dislike where your life is going just change it. Everything these days has to be a "challenge" or "adventure" that just has to be shared with others.