Against my better judgement I am going to respond.
First off, this is a one sided argument. You can write nasty, slanderous, and untrue statements with no consequence. I, on the other hand need to stay polite and professional, otherwise the SBR massive will say "OMG see how yw treats their customers... what @ssh0les". So I'd appreciate it if you could phrase your disappointment is a less aggressive tone.
People do not need to check the website "full-time", right now if you log into your account and you are elgiable there is a comment on the main betting page with a link to request it. That link stays there for two months, and you can call and request still by phone up to one month before the next period begins (meaning you have five months to request your NLB). I don't think assuming a customer will log into their account once in say every three months or call once every five months is unrealistic.
The problem: Some guys never make it through the season! They may go broke! The ol' lady demands you to quit! You get ill or have an operation! You take a long vacation! Some personal problems consume your time[ my personal].
Those are all valid reasons, however, I don't know how we could tell someone is going through one of them rather then the just stopped playing. It used to take 72 hours for the bonus to post because they did it by hand. Now it takes ten minutes via some computer help. I think we are doing everything possible to service the customer better.
Like I said earlier, it sounds like you feel you were "screwed" out of your bonus. This is the last thing I will say in the thread. PLEASE call customer service if you feel slighted. Ask to speak with a manager and explain. We are very accommodating in this area, and we are here to help.