Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
All religions are hypocritic in nature topper, one of the reasons im agnostic (whoops did i just say that)...I mean whats so wrong in admitting that logically if no one can prove the existence (note, NOT self belief) then y shouldnt one be able to simply admit this instead of being ostracized for not doing so??

I see your point as that is my exact reason for at least understanding the agnostic approach. It is in itself reasonable by human nature where there is not the knowledge or understanding of all things that God posseses. To me self belief is all that matters for me in the end though. Why question something and sit the fence as an agnostic when I have a spiritual connection and personal relationship with my higher being that I can not deny myself? I don't need to hang out with my higher being face to face, take pictures and show all my friends to reaffirm what I know for myself to be true. even if it were only true to me (which of course is not because millions no what I am speaking about.)