Originally posted on 08/15/2011:

The same s-hit has been spouted since the beginning of the program about not becoming a pro. The argument usually takes the form of one of the following:

A) I'm too big time to care about being a SBR Pro so let me post about how big time I am in every thread involving the pointless PRO vs. Non pro debate. I'm so big time but I guess my time isn't worth anything so here comes some more of my drivel.

B)I'm a paranoid political nut who doesn't want to share any information about my gambling to anyone even if some books already have said information and I'm on the census and file taxes. Durrrp goes ma brain!

c)I bet with a local but don't want to risk those thieving books stealing the vast sum of $200.00 but really bro my average bet size is $500.00 for reals.

It just so happens like clockwork that those 6 points are punched every single day without fail from these people though.

The fact is $200.00 should be pretty much nothing for everyone who gambles or has a job. If you can do 1st grade arithmetic you can see how the point system is beneficial (and yes even for US pros). If it's not beneficial maybe you should look at the way you participate in the system.

The only conceivable problem was having to sign up with a new affiliated book to become pro. That wasn't a problem for months into the program though and people still didn't turn pro. And luckily people are grandfathered into the system so it isn't even a problem. Not to mention you can donate to charity or sign up with one of those fantasy pool bullshit sites. Will you see those same bitchers turn pro? Nope.

The simple fact is people like to get shit for free. They whine when their free stuff is taken away but will continue to sponge as long as it is free. It will continue to be so for ever and ever and ever.

Anyway anyone please to be showing me another kickback program with the same reward to effort ratio. kthx. I would appreciate it because i have certainly not come across one.

Keep up the good work SBR!