Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
hes due. take em down brock.

i give this guy a hard time but really i (and a lot of others) sometimes have the same (doomed) doomed as he does.

its not like his picks are always "stupid" or "misinformed", it sorta just seems like hes cursed.
For future reference let us as a group create a checklist so that we can compare our personal degeneracy to that of the legend:

Have you
1. Been accused of defrauding a bank for gambling purposes? Y[ ] N [ ]
2. Borrowed more than $100,000.00 USD for gambling purposes? Y[ ] N [ ]
3. Been accused of defrauding a WESTU for gambling purposes? Y[ ] N [ ]
4. Had to take a second job to pay off gambling debts?Y[ ] N [ ]
5. Been fired from said second job for creating gambling videos in your car? Y[ ] N [ ]
6. Posted about gambling on vacation with the family? Y[ ] N [ ]
7. Gone into a rehabilitation program more than once? Y[ ] N [ ]
8. Actively gambled while in a rehabilitation program? Y[ ] N [ ]
9. Lie more than tell the truth to your family about your gambling? Y[ ] N [ ]
10. Restructured your value system to support your gambling? Y[ ] N [ ]

Most people can gamble lose a little money and be fine. Some people are just plain addicts. I've wished Brock the best of luck with his recovery in the past but it's useless. He's full blown, proud of it and doesn't give a shit. And that's fine because it's no sweat off my back. Don't expect me to participate in the charade here if I don't get a % of his of losses as an affiliate (which is why some encourage him). Nor do I get some sick psychological pleasure from seeing this guy tear everyone around him apart. My silence is for sale though boys so just pay me off!

The sad truth of reality is that he'll end up getting killed or killing himself unless he changes. The Shrink v.2.