Quote:

Originally Posted by opie1988

Hey pal. Why don't a little video challenge to see which one of us truly has the most?? This is not at all my style, but for you I am willing to make an exception. Lets figure out a way to show which one of us has the greater net worth. How about winner gets $1000 bucks, 2k points, and the right to ban the loser from SBR if they so choose. Any interest?

___

Is this a grown man challenging a 20 something year old to a contest where the winner is determined by who holds more material possessions? Opie, you're twice my age, you know that, right? You would truly be pathetic if you didn't win this video challenge.

This would be the equivalent of someone my age going down to the local high school and beating up on a freshman to show his buddies how tough he is. You're low Opie, just low. That's pathetic.

For someone who says he's so well off to begin with, why is this guy adding betpoints to this wager? Aren't betpoints worth pennies? It's just my opinion, but a guy who claims to be well off shouldn't have to resort to wagering betpoints in order to make something off a wager.

Opie: SBR's flashy, with no substance in anything he says, used car salesman.