Quote Originally Posted by SprayBoy View Post
You have just committed so many logical fallacies it's like a lesson in itself. You're just wrong, citing one example of a secular mis-run charity and an example of one correctly run religious one does deem secular less reliable nor does it deem christian charities more respectable. The fact is secular charities are *usually* better run because there is no ulterior motivation. Take for example the Catholic church - arguably the most powerful organization in the world. Donating to any charity under their name could lead to your money going towards the promotion of "no condoms in Africa" which leads to thousands and thousands of deaths of Africans each year. Secular charities may have on occasion idiots running them who take money for themselves or mis use the money, but the charities themselves don't have ulterior motives. While I would always individually research the charity, were they even I'd take a secular one any day.
Ridiculous response. I dont even wish to respond to this level of idiocy.

What I said was that the best charities are associated with Christian and Jewish religions, meaning that the highest % of your donation will actually go to the cause you are donating to, rather than lining some con artists pockets like UNICEF. However, if you research and disagree with the cause then dont ******* donate. You mention one belief of the Christian faith (abstaining from sex til marriage) that obviously the Catholic church promotes, perhaps if the Africans kept their dicks out of AIDS-infested whores they wouldnt be dying by the millions. I know if half the girls in town had AIDS I would do alot more jacking off than trying to get laid. Is the churches promotion of ethical behavior costing lives....no. If you are going to break the rule and have sex with every AIDS whore you can get your hands on then why would you follow the rule of no condoms? The church is simply promoting abstinence before marriage to both protect the Africans from getting AIDS and following the 10 commandments. Is their approach somewhat antiquated considering that no one really follows the commandments anymore, perhaps, but to say they are the reason the Africans are rawdoggin AIDS infested whores is ridiculous when they are absolutely promoting the opposite.

Use your brain, if you have one available for use

Also since you think secular charities are so much better than religious based ones then send me 100 dollars and I'll makes sure 5 of it gets to the Haitians instead of the 95+ the Salvation Army would get there