It may not be producing as well as past seasons, but I will not run and hide like many others do. I will take the hits and criticism, some which may be deserved, some from a lonely bold print woman who has nothing better to do, and thinks her fantasy gambling system is the best thing on this forum, when in reality, it is a giant waste of time. This system may lose big at times, but when it wins, it wins huge. One thing the nickel and dime lady will never get. That is why we are here, to potentially make money. Not a handful of units after hundreds and hundreds of hours spent on here, then pat herself on the back and pump out her chest and say "Look how great I am, I am up a unit, nobody appreciates me, every other thread sucks and mine is great, everybody give me points or I will stop posting, I am the only person who knows anything, if your system isn't exactly like my complicated very low return system, it has to suck, favorites only, I am here to save everyone, and her favorite line - 'you are doing exactly what I am doing to everyone else, I am going to report you for that', blah...blah...blah...". What a whining little bitch. Good or bad, I will finish what I came here to start. I called her a "bitch", guess the mods will be here shortly, I better get prepared! When you have to constantly bring up how bad other stystems are doing as the only means to make your own useless system look profitable, than what kind of a system do you really have anyway. Every time someone questions why her system never makes any money, the only is: "it doesn't matter, look how bad these other systems are doing, so even though I stay about even all year and waste so much time and effort, that has to make it great". She calls it conservative, but she's afraid, what's really the point. It's like playing Texas hold 'em for fun, boring and pointless.