Are you a guy that likes to have sex with girls? Yes, alright I understand me too

Do you like to **** girls that arent so disgusting you would be embarassed to be seen in public with them? Yes, alright I understand me too

Get ready to pay my friend, pay and then pay some more, when youre dating her empty your wallet on gifts, dates, flowers, etc, dont buy her the garbage you would eat off the McDs dollar menu take her every date to some restaurant you know is a complete and utter ripoff, go broke like me chasing the pussy my friends its the meaning of life. If you marry her pay all her bills and have her live off of you, you signed the contract and that pussy must be paid for in installments for the duration, when she gets old and disgusting and her pussy makes you want to puke to even think about ******* it and you say I think we need a divorce then the courts will have you continue to pay her and give her half your stuff....just because she fuked you a few times a month in exchange for having all her bills paid while you broke your back to earn the money.

Moral of the story is we all try to BUY women, Im sick of all the self righteous ***** on here being like I would never buy a prostitute, dude all the money you've blown "dating" is buying a prostitute, unless thats just how you roll and you take your guy friends out and pay for everything they get and buy them gifts etc and pay all their bills as well. I mean if thats just how you treat your friends then alright but if you're like 100% of the rest of the guys in the world you spend all that cash to get laid.

Its the only way gentleman, woman are all whores and we are all their johns, if you believe in love you've got your head up your ass, its about exchanging sex for $$$$