Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
I am starting to get burnout...it is not even the winning with my locals...one said that is it with baseball for the year on me...because of my run from the break...says he is going on vacation..bs these guys are always available...i do have a back up and do a what I call mirror version with an online book where I simply reduce down so I know exactly what I bet by adding a number or two back on...

But my accounts are at a yearly high and it is not even exciting...it has to be burnout... also a massive headache today...just getting tired of having a thread where I am getting 2-3 responses a day for a system that has not lost in 3 months...

Well back in an hour to an hour and a half will see if anything pops... will figure something out for next year...will be easier just to deal with a few people...seeing no one steps forward in the thread anymore...which is fine...I know what I need to do..will still be around though...
Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
He did it here before also...I know how draining it can be... Our going back and forth even with wallco is just casual BS...dexter went way over the edge with you...but I thing he did the right thing removing the posts..so hopefully it is over...we all need to vent once in a while...and all of us that have these threads feel the same pressure every single day for the whole season we haver to keep proving ourselves...gets very hard....

I have had to have over 100 posts this year removed by dlunc3 and madcapper34 the main reason I was unable to show my bets actually with the multiplier in full use if I said 2 they would say 3...if i said 1 they would say 2...mods did take care of it...and they do not have any idea how close they were to getting the boot by sbr....

Hopefully its over for you and Dex... Dex is a smart guy...we are all feeling the stress as well as the lousy odds...
Wow, getting burnt out already and it's not even August.
Way to keep begging for points for your plays!

Poor guy is feeling left out since only 2 or 3 people respond - do you think it has anything to do with the way you act towards people?

Do you grade each wager or is it for the series?

What do you think of St. Louis' chance now of making the playoffs?

Hope you make another quarter-unit tonight.