Quote Originally Posted by atari5200 View Post
My girlfriend has been playing along since the beginning with a
5-5-5-5
labby line.

everytime the line clears, she makes $20.

She doesn't want to wager more than $100 on a single game and she hasn't had to.

With the way I split the lines and make wager for only 3 numbers or 2 numbers when losses occur, the highest wager she's had to make is $46.20.

She has cleared 23 lines, just like me, and has banked $20 per line with a total of $460.

I calculate her lines for her, I equal them out, I place the wagers for her because she's my girlfriend.

I'm not going to do this for the thread.

You all have your own numbers. Set a limit for the highest wager you're willing to make at any given point. If that point is reached then you must split the lines or make the next wager to clear only 2 numbers on your line. .

I'm completely honest when I tell you about my girlfriend's numbers.

she has a 5-5-5-5 line

she lost 20.60 on the yankees

5-5-5-5-20.60

you have 5 numbers.

i show them as x-x-x-x-x

BUT you must make all numbers equal.

add them up and you get 40.60

then divide by 5

you get

8.12-8.12-8.12-8.12-8.12

5 equal numbers.

then next bet will be to clear 3 numbers only

8.12 times 3= 24.36

if it wins, the next bet will be to clear the leftover 2 numbers.

8.12 times 2=16.24

it took 3 games to clear this line.

you don't chase 40.60 after a loss. that would be martingale and way too risky

when you lose a game you always add one number. if that number got too big for you, then you add two numbers to your line. That move for me is when it gets really tough. I personally tried many forms of the labourchere (labby) . This method I do now works best for my picks.

The moves you make with your line is up to you. This is the part where you don't just tail someone. You don't bet blindly into a system. There is no such thing as a B bet or C bet.

I will always write to you about the labby line I personally make moves with. The way we try to clear 4. We lose and 5 numbers. We wager for only 3 of the 5. We go again after that with 2 numbers and the line is clear.