Originally posted on 07/26/2011:

My Heritage experience.

Last year Heritage sent me a $500 freeplay gift. I played with it and ran it up to around $4500 (betting primarily teasers and parlays). In early November they locked my account and said they didn't want my type of action and were cashing me out. They sent me two checks for my balance, written on the Royal Bank Of Canada. The checks bounced. I contacted Heritage and they said there may have been a "processor problem" and I should re-submit them. After re-submitting them, they bounced again.

In early Feb., after 3 months of back and forth with the checks, I contacted "Mike" from Heritage who seemed to really know what he was doing. We arranged for a wire transfer and it went through fine (no fee). We talked a little about why I was locked out, he said too many of my plays were correlated. I told him I only bet lines and games they offered (never steam) and I wouldn't think of betting a parlay if there wasn't SOME sort of correlation (Duh). He was friendly enough, but said I wasn't the type of player they were looking for.

Fast forward to two weeks ago. I got a cold call from Heritage wanting to know if I wanted to enter some sort of baseball contest. I said sure, but are you sure you want me? He said hold on a minute, he came back on the line after a bit and said thanks for your honesty, laughing, you're right we don't want you!

Bottom line, if you got an account there as a result of the Betjam/Greek thing, PLAY IT SMART and you'll probably stay under the radar. Notwithstanding the little trouble I had with the checks, I think they really are a top notch book!