Quote Originally Posted by cappersmallNWO View Post
good luck boy(S). hmm i guess he means that cappersmall fade team. obviously this moderator has a hate for goldengreek from the past.

also shown him to be the hypocrite that he is by banning me for no slurs, no swearing. just posting the same type of fading play that westcoast, pwherr and the cappersmall gang has been doing. they have been doing this for about a month's worth of posts and not one ban yet. I make one comment about fading illusion with no swearing or anything harassing and he bans for a day because it is directed at him.

talk about being biased. its just sad that illusion allowed greek to get bashed on without policing the forum where greek had to reply back to the cappersmall trolls. a poster can only take so long. i would blame greek if he replied right away but the cappersmall trolls bashed him over and over again and illusion let it happen because he doesnt like greek or he is friends with the cappersmall boys.

Illusion has done a terrible job being a moderator on this thread. He could be good everywhere else but has done a terrible job as he has gotten everything wrong here. you can 100% say he has a bias against goldengreek and he has allowed the "Competition" to come here and bash at greek for over a month.

Has Westcoast or Pwherr in a month posted any plays or made any legit baseball posts in this thread. NOOOOOOOOO. you dont need to be a judge to realise that they are going after greek. if they were truly fading. they could fade and not post. everyone knows greek puts his plays on twitter. they dont need to reply in this thread, yet they do everyday. THEY CHEER WHEN HE LOSES. THIS IS BAITING! Illusion fails to deal with this, YET ONLY 2 REPLIES IN ONE DAY AGAINST ILLUSION AND YOU GET BANNED.

ILLUSION SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO MODERATE THIS THREAD.

cool story bro!!!

waaaaaaaaaaaah

just keep up the plays greek, you the man!