Originally posted on 07/20/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
Next to Mayan, this is probably the dumbest donkey in the bunch.
Opie, you're the king of generic stereotypes, it's good that you can use other people's ideas and pass them off as your own: "why don't you waddle outside your plywood cabin you reside in, and go club a baby seal!".
From your posts and your vids, you're nothing but a rambling, blindly patriotic fool who takes 5 minutes to say something that can be said in 30 seconds. The majority of your diction has very little value, if any. If you think you "buried" me in the past, I'd love to see it, since I doubt anyone with as simple a mind as yours has the capability of "burying" anyone.
The only fool here is you. Are you one of these Americans who lives in a nice house but whose $500K mortgage is worth more than their property? Is that why you're so mad? Why did you ignore the reality of the US being in debt to the tune of $14+ trillion and instead resort to some lame generic attempts at insulting me with baby seals?
The simple minded, American patriot, Opie:
Tell you what, Nerd.... I realize you're bitter over being laughed at and picked on your whole life (I won't even torture you with your failure with chics).....so how about this "generic, sterotypical idea":

I'll meet you in your school cafeteria at lunchtime, hold your head in the toilet for a bit, and then stuff you in your locker (which is clearly brimming with thesaurus's and encyclopedias) while all your classmates mockingly laugh at you!

You know.....just a typical day for forsberg21!!

Now, push up those oversized glasses of yours, blow your snotty nose, and see if you can type anything you don't copy off of someone else's internet article....(hurry, before mom makes you run up to bed!!)

Night, son.