Originally posted on 07/17/2011:

Quote:[COLOR=#000000 !important] Originally Posted by Double Bogey
You are contributing nothing positive to the thread either. Stop engaging them in e-battles and put them on ignore. They won't stay if no one engages them. Cursing out mods is not the answer. Technically these guys have every right to post in here. It's not a private thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Exactly. I'm glad somebody gets it.
No one cursed out the mods i was cursing out of frustration and it wasnt directed at anyone. No offense illusion but i dont think you get it. Look back at all of these pages of these idiots coming in here and harassing the sh!t out of this thread making it so horrible that people dont even want to come in here anymore and discuss baseball with GG. When was the last time anyone said anything constructive in this thread??????? Out of nowhere you have these 4-5 people coming over from crappersmall harassing the users that have been here for a while for no reason and they do nothing but harass this thread, that is their only motive. They have made multiple names and do nothing but bother people. Im sure this is frustrating for GG who is giving his picks out for free trying to make money and make other people money for free, which could be throwing him off and messing him up and having him not be confident in his picks and cause him to second guess them and in turn give out losers. It is a free world and not a private forum but the fact is that GG has asked these 4-5 people to please not post in his thread and that should be enough, its like fcukin romper room in this damn thread its ridiculous. Isnt the age limit 18 to gamble?? There is no fcukin way that these little morons are 18 or over judging by the way they conduct themselves ...
[/COLOR]