UPDATE***
MAN......what a nite only got a few hours sleep . after getting kicked out of the venetian I headed back to slot r us played a nickel machine lost about 8 bucks kept watching my back thinking that guy would want his rolex back but luckily he never appeared...sat down on a BJ table there they got 1$ min bet.....went on a epic run boyz.. had 32.00 left started out cautiously playing 2-3 a hand I couldnt lose started playing 5.00 ahand then ten...couple of times I even split aces got double BJ...it was amazing played about 55 hands won 39-32 easily, took my 32.00 bankroll up to 203.00 i am on top of the world!!!!!!!!its about 2am now I decide to be a big shot take a taxi to downtown to the 4 queens...cost 11.00 gave the guy 15...bankroll 188.00...walk into the 4 queens and who do i see......one leg....with another dude....a freakin midget...4 foot nuthin...she looked at me looked at her new boy toy then back at me and shrugged her shoulders and went back to drinking her beer...i said fukk it I didnt come here for love....i came to do some damage...headed to the craps table boys!!!!! walked up to a large crowd wiggled my way up to a side rail ..some dude from probably from texas was throwing fire...hittin 8, 9 10s all day I played the field played the pass line rolled with this guy hit a couple of ....exotics double 5 double 4 my pockets were full of chips....this was exciting....cowboy left the table and the table got cold i put a good amount back but left before i gave it all back...went to cash in ....im up to 380.00 people from 42.00 amazing..... then a slot machine caught my eye one of them new ones with thebonus plays...i couldnt resist.. started feeding it 20.00 at a time I was like controlled by this machine winning crap kept chasing finally left ...., walked out of the4queens with 50.00 left.. WTF!!!!! MAN I felt drained lost majority of my newbankroll ... lost my one legged dame..out of doritos,,,,hungary..tired so I started walking found a cheap little buffet 6.99 from 2am-6am.. and ate like DUECE.....i mean really piled on the food.. plate after plate after plate....then sleeplyness comes in....NOOOOOOO. I dont have enough for a room..that fukkin midget is probaby all over one leg at her pad...gotta find a quick place to catch a few shut eyes and get back my $$ before the bus leaves tonight... talk to ya later guys im exhausted