This is jeffery..son of jjgold.

My dad is sleeping. Posting with his account. Don't tell him I was posting so late...he will spank me tomorrow.

whats up boys..how are you guys doing?

just met my probation officer today. Then went to lake to smoke weed with my boys. I am high right now.

my dad was shouting "IPAD, IPAD, IPAD WALKER" is his sleep last night...I dont know what the hell was that..do you guys have any idea???....why does my dad want maxipad?...isnt it for girls??

you guys made fun of me last week...no more boys..cant take it anymore...was depressed all last week about it.

anyway, my father also told me that he made shit load of money to some people here like compaqdick, realslimshady and walker...and they all ripped him off. WTF people...give my dad his money back.

also tonight my dad is saying "SHARI, SHARI, SHARI" in his dreams....who is this guy SHARI?...does he post here at SBR?....i didnt know my dad was gay..thought only he hooks up with trannies once in a while....guys dont tell him i told you guys that....he will kill me....it was supposed to be a secret.

ok...take it easy boys...dont make fun of me like last week...off to smoking some more weed now...BYE !!!