Here we go.....without .01 from Soros.

1. Robin Hood might work in old world England, but here a thief is a thief.

2. Do Democrats even know the difference between adult stem cells and embryonic stem cells? Hint one works and is funded, the other doesn't work and Democrats still want it funded.

3. I believe in tax cuts for everyone, including the rich that pay the most in taxes.

4. The surge in Iraq worked.

5. Republicans believe in free speech. Democrats? Just ask any conservative speaker at any college, and see if they think they do.

6. Treason?

7. George Bush a smart guy? If you are comparing him to Obama, I would have to say YES.

8. Republicans love when people achieve. Democrats hate it because they just lost a vote.

9. Iran-Contra was brilliant, but Democrats hated it.....because how dare you try to overthrow a Communist dictator?

10. Democrats do tax and spend. Bush lowered taxes.

11. 100% correct here.

12. Clinton's inaction on previous terror attacks led directly to 9/11.

13. The ratings prove this.

14. Sadamm have plenty of opportunities to prove he didn't. Don't fukk with the USA.

15. Schiavo had family willing to take care of her. No reason at all to pull plug.

16. I don't see the connection?

17. I support stricter border enforcement, including the US Military.

18. I don't feel sorry for any Homo.

19. No problem with Iraq War. Huge problem treating terrorists like common criminals and giving them their day in court when captured.

20. The US does not torture.

21. Global Warming was proved to be a hoax by the same scientists who distorted, deleted, and manipulated the data to try to prove it existed.

22. I guess you don't remember Bush's stance on immigration? He got crucified for that.....by Republicans. Obama is a Muslim, he said so himself.

23. Democrats would rather kill innocent babies, than see Muslim terrorists bite the bullet, or see mass murders get they punishment they deserve.

24. I support prayer in school.

25. I believe in God, who created everything.

26. "Do it for the children."

27. Cuba is 9 miles off our shores.

28. Don't care for anyone mentioned here.

29. Battlefield intelligence should not be hindered.

30. Gas prices have more than doubled under Obama.

31. Libby should have received a full pardon.

32. Democrat vote in Republican primaries all the time. The States need to fix this. Open primaries cause this.

33. Obama and McCain both suck. Obama sat in Rev Wrights church for 20 years, yet he had no idea?

34. What is Obama hiding? Birth Certificate is a fake.

35. Today's recession is Obama's fault. The Porkulus package failed.

36. 57 States, My Muslim faith, the (single) bomb that destroyed Pearl Harbor, my child is 13 years old (she's actually 12).

37. Redundant.

38. This is a flat out lie. Kind of stretching there.

39. Outdated.

40. We shouldn't have a President go on "Apology" Tour. Disgraceful.

41. Obama increased the deficit more in 1 year than Bush did in 8.

42. Ridiculous.

43. The more people with guns the safer we are.

44. Beck and Hannity are not news anchors.

45. Rush was hoping that Obama's policies fail.

46. Barney Frank

48. Redundant.

49. Orly Taitz?

50. This list was full of bad information, lies, and outright hate.