John let me understand this in full. If I place say first in a poker tourney I get say 500 points for easy math. I now have to roll over 500 points in the Ring games 5x? So I have to wager 2500 points before I can withdrawal to my normal wallet?

Do you not see the obvious problem this will create? What's to stop someone from open shoving 500 points 5x's to get quick folds at the small buy in tables? Sure there is risk but most people will now treat ring games like a shove fest joke thus ruining what little worth there is to play in the first place.

Also, let's say I'm sitting at the ring table & someone like downsouth comes in fresh from a win. Then I stack DS for his points, does that mean I have acquired his roll over? Or are these now just my free & clear points? Also won't this leave room for collusion? I mean why not dump off the points to a fellow player, then "beat" him later?

I'm sorry I see why your trying to do this, it was a good idea just fundamentally unsound. The other big problem is when Non US players can just buy more points it will mean less to them to just open shove/bully the table than US players who are now at a distinct disadvantage.