Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
One still posts here regularly after having pages of posts removed...one now runs a fantasy (well that is what it is thread)where he pretends to be up ton of money where he started a thread +2200 (not sure in his fantasy if that is units or dollars...obviously a teenager)or some crazy # like that...hey to each his own I guess!
I haven't posted in your thread for weeks, and you still mention me. I think you miss my posts.

As far as my plays...when I started posting my underdog plays at SBR, my record was 58-50 (+$1693 units - based on $100 wagers, not +2200 as you stated above). I PM'd you the website where all of these plays could be verified. You checked out the website and even congratulated me. Are you delirious?

My current record for actual posted plays at SBR is 54-53 (+860). None of my posts have been edited. My overall record for MLB underdog plays this current season is: 112-103 (+2553) ytd. I bet 100x the amount shown and am personally up $250,000+ this year.

I don't post in your thread anymore, because it is obvious you don't care about winning money. You will either be up or down a couple dollars at the end of the year. A big wasted effort if you ask me. You should calculate how much time and energy you spend at this website and capping games just to earn enough money for a loaf of bread.

If you are going to keep bringing me up on your threads, at least post factual information. Thank you.