Originally posted on 07/05/2011:

I've been lucky to meet a lot of athletes, and most have been really pleasant in normal, social situations. I realize its tough when you're always in the public eye. But there's 3 that have stood out to me as total dicks.....

1) Troy Aikman. This one kills me.....because he was absolutely my hero growing up and being a Cowboy fan my whole life. I have been around him many times, and the truth is....the guy has ZERO social skills. He comes off as a total prikk, even when no one is trying to talk football. I've seen him literally put his head on the table (like you do in grade school) in a room full of people in a business meeting.

2) Marcus Allen. Has come off as a total, arrogant jerkoff every time I've ever seen him. Gives off the air that he is so self-absorbed that its almost laughable. (But I did see him getting very openly affectionate with the single hottest playmate at last year's Playboy Super Bowl Party.)

3) Reggie Jackson. Always be the #1 assh*le on my list. When I was 10 years old, I saw him in the parking lot of a Sheplers Western Wear store in Arlington, Texas. He was standing there waiting on someone to pick him up, holding a pair of boots he had just bought. There was no one else in the entire area but the two of us. Once I realized who it was (I was already a huge sports fan), I asked him if I could get his autograph. He responded to me.....I swear to God this is 100% true....."No, kid. I'm busy. I don't have time for this shit."

Still stings. Fukk you, Reggie Jackson. Fukk you, pal.