Quote Originally Posted by ZetaPsi808 View Post
guys i do not understand why girls always stand me up

we had plans for mini golf and a restaurant. i had the master plan to let her beat me in mini golf and then compliment her on the game.
would have paid to see this, would have been a classic video

zeta i fukin want to get to nyc and we will creep on broads together, zeta i shaved my head i look like fukin vin diesel

zeta we will hit the town and people will think we are vin diesel and billy baldwin hanging out in the city together

zeta just have confidence these broads are pathetic and they know it, just fukin joke around with them, if they start acting insane then just move on

never forget that basically you are dealing with insane asylum inmates who should be locked up, but we let them roam the street because they are cute

zeta you are the man, move on and in a few days you will barely remember the name of any chick who stood you up

zeta if she gets in touch again just be like "dude you are acting fishy I'm not down for that" call her dude, she will love it

if she says she really does want to go out again be like "well maybe if you take me to a nice restaurant"

fuk around with them they love it