Quote Originally Posted by G's pks View Post
Any plays will be night plays... or the late afternoon games... I am getting done what I have to this morning and will have time today and tomorrow to hopefully keep us going in the right direction...especially for this weekend...the system is now up a small amount for the year and for the week...but I am sure we will see some fluctuation...

As far as a guy stopping in here down over 30 units and insulting a few in the thread...hey let the guy let off some steam he is down a ton of money and has wiped out the bankrolls of several people...and it gave the trolls a chance to say something...they have been waiting for months now for something to go wrong here...lets keep them waiting... and seriously no one needs to respond to waldo...let him vent they went from talking about his picks a few months ago in the JM thread to discussing labby lines and womens basketball...
If 27 units = somebody's entire bankroll, then they really don't know what they are doing. No unit in any system should be that percentage of their bankroll, especially when I showed everyone the backtest results before the season started and included one horrible season that was in there. It also included several seasons well over +100 units. There are over 250 plays a year, if someone was playing the unit size that you infer about, they would be wiped out quick in any system. If you want to play little stakes with minimum reward to go along with that minimum risk, that is your choice, and I really had no problem with that until you started belittling everyone in our thread. It seems like for the last month, any time anyone ever asked you a question about your system, your response was " It's good because it's not as bad as this one...or that one..or this guy is down this much..or we can make this unit up by month's end, and don't forget, this guy's system is down this much...". Let's just run our threads and stay out of each other's way. We don't like each other, and probably never will. I don't know why you think you are the SAVIOR of this forum. The people you are so called trying to "save" have asked you repeatedly to stop posting in their threads, but will you, no. Because you think no one on here but you knows anything, you rant and insult in other threads, then rush back here to this thread and say"can you believe this guy, look how many units he is down", and quoting only a portion of a post that you decide to copy and paste instead of copying the whole post which actually shows the system is down 8 units, not 30, but that wouldn't make you look as smart as you pretend to be.
I do apologize to BigDan. I was using the word hero in a sarcastic way, but when I reread the post, it did read bad. A couple weeks ago you asked this G guy to start taking his own advice and stop being rude and ignorant in other people's threads, when all he does is insult people and report them for doing the same thing in here. You made an excellent point, one I thought he would be smart enough to honor, but I guess not. I was basically saying that if some of the people in this thread who defend him on a regular basis saw what he was doing in other threads, they would be disappointed. I don't know why he has to be so fascinated with everybody else instead of just focusing on his own system. He sure found the time yesterday to hang in our thread and criticize everyone, but couldn't find the time to post any plays on a 16 game card. Truly where is his focus lately. Peace if you want it, if not, then continue your forum hopping, but I am done with this schoolyard behavior