MORE MONEY
    MORE MONEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4441

John Harrison - VegasKillers.com : Nominated Post

Quote Originally Posted by RITZ View Post
    this from VegasKiller site- unbelievable!!
    "I Am Back!
    In March of this year I started receiving some very disturbing emails from a guy who claimed to have lost $50,000 using my plays in a chase system that he created. In his first email, he told me that he knew where I lived and at some point he would pay me a visit to collect what "I owed him". He included some very graphic things concerning what he was going to do to me physically but I payed him no mind considering there are thousands of "keyboard gangsters" out there. The next few emails from him fell on deaf ears as they basically said the same old thing but on April 4, 2011 he hit home, literally! My daughter and I walked to our mailbox like we always did and in my HOME mailbox was a letter that had no return address in the upper left hand corner of the envelope. I thought nothing of it upon receipt, but when I opened it later my jaw hit the floor. It said the same types of things as the emails I had been disregarding for about a month and it was clear that it was from the same person. He included my daughter's name this time! Now this was personal as he knew where my family and I lived and obviously had a screw loose.

At this point I had to acknowledge this as a legitimate threat and I had a decision to make, my business or my family's safety. As you all know, sports handicapping is not my "day job" because I am a Web Developer for a large company in the Northeast. (It just so happens that I am also a very profitable sports bettor and that is why I started VegasKillers.com in the first place.) My decision was an easy one, I chose my family! Anyone in my shoes would have done the same thing! I spoke with a close family friend and a plan was put into place to start a rumor that I had taken my own life. The idea was that if I was dead, then there would be no more threats on my life and more importantly, no more threats on my family's safety. I know that this was a shitty thing to do but what were my options?

My family and I have since moved and in the last two months, the authorities have been able to track down the author of these emails and the letter that showed up in my mailbox through his IP address. As it turns out, it was a not a legit threat. I am embarrassed to say that it was a college kid in Texas that must not have had much to do in his spare time. I doubt he will even do any "hard time" for his crime being that he is just a kid that went overboard with his threats. He is just another "keyboard gangster".

With some new security measures in place to ensure this will never happen again, I have decided to come back the business that I love. I am sorry this had to happen but I am sure that if you were in my position, you would have done the same. I have all my client records and if you were a former member, then please email me at info@vegaskillers.com and I will reinstate your membership plus one year. Please accept my apology for this but also please try to see why I had to do such a thing!

Thanks,

John Harrison"
    Is this idiot for real? This has to be the biggest BS story I have ever read from any scammer in this business...LMFAO! Does he actually think people will believe this, what a JO!

Ryangene
    Ryangene's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy is a nut job