Originally posted on 06/02/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by playersonly69 View Post
Why do people even post on this site if they are not a pro??

I mean you guys are on a gambling forum and you dont even gamble????????
Having $250 in a book that you are simply willing to let SBR know about does not make you a Pro. Furthermore, the way they phucked you ignorant wanna-be big timers is so hilarious. What true benefits do you get now being that most points were used to by free plays. I win or lose atleast $750 a week that is my cut-off for losing and that is the least I will withdraw. I play with more on the weekly than most of these pros post up in a month and you talking about some little silly thing SBR came up with to show there sponsors that they are once again worth the ad dollars.

SBR cleaned up some of the racial foolishness because it had nothing to do with gambling. They then went and invited even more people that could care less about gambling by coming up with the point system and the Pro system. Anybody can come up with $250 one time and figure it is a good trade off to get 20 or 30 FP's over time amounting to $1000 or more. Simple math, that deal had nothing to do with really gambling or being a Pro. It had to do with wanting to use the points for rewards, namely FP's. Half of those so-called Pros never posted up before points and the Pro system and will never post up after. That's the true reason SBR is coming with all the bullshit of taking away freeplays now. What a stupid post. That whole Pro program is a insult to a real pro.