Originally posted on 06/23/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by saints7011 View Post
those that "praise" him everyday...
should know what he really thinks of them...
dulas
So....I send you a friendly pm the other night because I felt sorry for you continually getting ripped in every thread you make, and this is what you came up with?

I honestly felt that maybe I had hurt your feelings, and wanted to make sure you didn't take things to heart in here. From your reaction in several of your earlier threads, I wasn't convinced that all of your "stole from my girl to gamble" threads were actually in jest. Still aren't sure of this??

Not sure if you know just how many posters SBR has......but I can say with confidence that a lot of them probably aren't guys I would hang out with in real life, just as I'm sure a lot would have no interest in hanging out with me. Its the internet. Not high school.

I doubt JJ is the "JJ Gold" we see on here everyday in his regular life....but would you really want to ruin that image that everyone has in their head? That's a big part of the fun in being on SBR.

Again, not sure how my pm offended you? Nor why you & Firedawg thought posting it for the entire forum would "bury" me? There's nothing that I wrote to you via pm or any other format that I would be ashamed to post online.

It's disappointing that this is how you chose to respond to a simple act of kindness. Personally, I hoped you'd show a little more class.

Good luck.