Quote Originally Posted by xstud View Post
Bigfish: Cory already has a thread he started about a lawsuit. At this point he has not posted one bit of evidence in his 4 months posting here to support a lawsuit or any kind of action outside of spam. I agree posting legal material would be newsworthy.. however at this point how many people honestly believe this is happening? When someone says "I will wait until I am advised to release any more information about the case" I call complete B.S. Earlier he was "advised" to continue posting. Cory is suddenly concerned with how his posting may affect his case? I hope you can edit at least 500 posts Cory.
Can't disagree with any of this. Your view on this and mine aren't all that different. You're just more annoyed at Cory than me. I'm still holding out hope that this crazy-sounding lawsuit is somehow real. Like I said earlier, if somehow it were real, the implications would reach far beyond the rights of the respective players in this particular dispute.

At the very least, it sounds like Cory will either show proof of the suit by football season, or quit posting. I can live with that, let's see what happens.