Originally posted on 06/13/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
That is correct G... Ill be 100% honest with you guys... I am normally extremely skeptical when i see results like this system has been said to have had. Based on the record I was given, we should expect 41 wins for every 1 loss (1395-34). Normally, when something seems to good to be true, it normally is.. actually it almost always is. Like i said, I met this guy on the forum and have kept in touch over the past few years. He seems very honest and seems like a great guy.. but again, those results seem a little too great. As G said, if Pitt doesnt go over today, that will be 2 losses in the short amount of time that I have been following. Is that just a fluke and just a bad run? I have no clue... but the part I love is that 1 loss only cost you 8 units (bc it is normally -110) . So even a record of 25-2 would still have the system up 9 units. So the way i look at it, even if the system isnt all he cranks it up to be (41 wins per 1 loss)...even it it wins 41 per every 4 losses, it will still be up 9 units since a loss really doesnt kill you.

Either way, I am still betting it pretty small until I see some more results... but in my mind, it is definately worth keeping an eye on.

So...let me get this straight...in my thread you have had over 40 posts deleted...diverted...moved...you tired to ruin my thread...but now in this thread...you are going to act responsible...it is ok if I act like you do in my thread?

Do you have any idea how many pm's and messages I got about you in my thread? Some left just because you constantly caused problems...so it is fine that I return the favor?