5/26/11
Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
I made $6,000 tonight. Touts probably go 2-3 months not making that. It makes no sense and I am not doing it.
Originally Posted by vyomguy odds on sj going tout next year

sj will go tout next year -99999
sj will not go tout next year +100000

Someone said this sameee exactttt thing last year after I hit 60% for the entire season. I was right back on SBR this year and did it again. It's not happening.
4/28/11
My resume? LOL. I am never going tout. I have said this countless times. I am making more money in one month doing my own plays than a tout would make in a good year. I despise the majority of touts and do not want to be associated with them just to make a few extra dollars, not worth my time with the hassle of clients.
4/25/11
Please no tout talk, it's not happening. I make more than enough on the games nowadays.
4/22/11
Please no talk about me going tout in my thread. It's not happening and it's getting so old already. I have been on here for two years straight, I'm going nowhere.
To all those yelling "tout". I posted my plays on SBR the past NBA season and hit 60.25%. Every single poster on here said, "he's gone after this season, absolutely no way he doesn't go tout." I got several offers and declined them all. I again started posting my plays on here ever day. About a month and half through the season I was hitting 64%. Everyone again said "he's gone by the playoffs". I still kept posting my plays.

I am not going tout, I bet large amounts on these games and there is no need whatsoever.
3/27/11
I could start betting on a 10-50 unit scale and make my record look insane but I'm no tout
3/26/11
You make no sense whatsoever ever. I don't run in circles or syndicates first off. I have two friends with a ton of money who love sports betting and follow me. Not posting my plays because two of my buddies bet big makes no sense.

I received many job offers from various tout sites to go tout this summer and declined all of them. I have now been posting my plays for two full years on SBR. If I was going to go tout, I would have gone tout this year after hitting over 60% last year for the full NBA season which no one did. Everyone has kept constantly saying I am going tout and yet I am still here every day posting my plays up.
12/16/10
I will not be going tout. You keep on talking about me doing that yet I am still here giving out winners with explanations for free every day. When will you get over this? If I was going to take the money, I would have already done so.
12/6/10
I am not going tout, I do this for free. And I have been doing this for free for 2 years now. I had various offers to go tout this summer and declined because I enjoy helping and teaching others how to win.