I'm starting to get irritated. (not really) The time the bruins player sticking his glove in Burrows' face , the late slash to the ankle on Beiksa, the whining by the Bruins Coach and the biased media like that fukking loser Mike Milbury. Calling them the Sedin sisters and Thelma and Louise. I mean, where are all the Bruin fans or hockey fans in general, demanding the NBC remove this biased classless Milbury from their broadcast? He is an embarrassment. Can you imagine Al Michaels on MNF calling players names? I am tired also (not really) of almost everyone cheering for Boston. Everyone outside B.C. That includes the media. Vancouver is in a no win situation.

Let's not forget the Bruin fans in Boston in game 3...Verbally assaulting, urinating on, pouring beer on Canuck Fans that made the trip to to Boston , pepper sprayed and physically assaulted also. I know a guy who had bruins fans throw marbles at him during game 3. We later found out these cowards do this because marbles don't show up on the metal detectors at the doors. What no comments? Shocker!

The false accusations and misleading comments of ONLY Canuck players flopping on every play the embellishment all series long. In the first period of tonight (game 5) chara lightly poked a vancouver player is a perfect example of selective accusations like in every other game.

Then of course Burrows sticks his skate on inside of Lucic's and lucic tries to unwrap himself, and Burrows just falls over like he was tripped. When every unbiased fan watching saw that both players were equally at fault. Which is why the referee penalized both players

no penalty. does marchand whine? no but every single Boston fan does!.

Im tired of the embellishment by Vancouver haters. im tired of the selective short term memory. im tired of the whining. Give me a break! Cut this embellishment out. cut this whining out. cut the sticking the gloves in the mouth out. Cut the slashing to the ankles and the spearing. cut all this crap out, man up, and watch hockey! How could anyone (who isn't a Boston fan) actually root for this whiny team and their whiny fans. Its embarrassing to read and listen too.

We all notice that the overwhelming amount of complaints and name calling that occurs by these Vancouver haters are after a loss. Funny how that works.

Had to get that off my chest. Know there's a lot of Vancouver haters here. not trying to talk smack or piss everyone off . But these whiny, whimpy, biaed, cheapshot, slashing, beer pouring, pepper spraying, marble throwing embellishing fans are starting to get under my skin.

The facts are simple: it's equal as to the diving and fouls committed by both teams. Any objective fan will acknowledge this.

The difference is simple .. Vancouver fans move on rather quickly, rather than steaming or bitching about a call or missed-call in Game 1 or the last period? Vancouver haters and Boston fans will not let it go. Look at all the threads and posts, only proves my point.

Give me a break and just watch the game enjoy this awesome finals.