Quote Originally Posted by THEFAN View Post
Its midwest sports investors check out their website all there records are very legit i dont go on sports forums muct at all i know how hard it is to get a good service but these guys are good ,you cant find thier plays posted no where trust me about that check the site out iam sure you will be satisfied !

I went to their site and it seems rather vague. Clicked on their guarantee button and saw this:

Our Guarantee We are Americas premier sports handicapping service. Commit to the Midwest Sports Investors and we will put you on the right side of rmore games than you have ever been and make you the winner you have always dreamed of being. We have been offering investment information to the sports betting community for over a decade and have consistently made our clients siginficant profits. We look forward to earning your business and providing you with profitable sports wagering information. Let our team work for you and watch the money roll in. Don't miss another winning day. Click on the buy picks link and get your pacakge today.
GET ON BOARD WITH US AND LETS MAKE SOME MONEY!

Maybe I'm Blind, but I dont see any guarantee stated here. What do they offer in lieu of the rare chance they would have a sub par performance?