Bronxer I have not been to a movie in a while
Too many kids go and ruin it

The last time I went kids were throwing popcorn at me behind me and every time I turned around the like 17 year old girls would make fun of me, spiting at me

So I took it for liek an hr and then turned around and lunged at girl and missed, her guy friend pulled me over chairs and girl started pounding me , had broken nose, black eye, I got her good in the ribs though and medics had to come for her too. I threated to kill 15 year old kid too with 5 bullets to his head.

The second time I had 25 year old stud sitting next to me and he made a bet with his girl that he could seduce me and get my rooster hard before movie ended. The game is called taboo seduction so once movie started he would try and talk to me real close, a few times he whispered in my ear that I was hot and tried touching my zipper area to see if I was hard. His girl was laughing at winning bet because I was not hard.. I told him to get away from me or I would kill him with a knife. Well anyway move was going and he does not make a move until end. He somehow when I was sleeping had a long pole with feathers on it and a womans ass and got it onto my rooster and starting touching it. I got hard a as rock and now he needed to prove I was hard. Well he cupped the rooster and palmed it and showed his girl I was hard. He won bet but in reality I was hard because of the feather. This stuff happened in my early 30's.