the original poster obviously misunderstood th promo.. i think hundreds/thousands of people did this promo and didnt have trouble READING the rules.. instead he logged into chat and said.. hey whats my rollover on this 100$ cash deal.. the chat agent replied 12X roll.. probably assuming he meant after he deposited... in any case, a chat agent making a mistake or a misconception to a player is rarely if ever gonna hold up ... 9 times out of 10 the books clearly redirect the player to there Posted rules/promotion details, and that is what is gonna hold up.. not some misunderstanding player who thinks he got 100$ cash free from a book. lol only place that does that is oddsmaker and its because they dont send out payouts anyway.. hoping u lose and then deposit/ thank them for the free 100$ of fake money

Quote Originally Posted by runner5k View Post
I enjoyed "we kind of rephrased it" and "most people get paid". I kept reading everyone but Cory but this implies others...
learn to read.. he never said most get paid?? wtf

(09:38:56) Tony G: I hear you... but we offer free payouts once a week...
(09:39:05) Tony G: and a lot of people get paid...

this implies they do a large number of cashouts.. not that some people get stiffed and others get paid.. where would u get that from?

weird

-stash