I just want to add something here. Mac4Lyfe may be slightly biased, and may be overexaggerating the disparity, but he isn't that far off. No, there is not a conspiracy for the NBA to crown the Heat, but any NBA fan knows that the refs have a tendency to let the superstars get away with more violations than average players. And in this year's playoffs, Miami and its superstars are really getting away with a lot.

Lebron James travels multiple times each game, but he is not called for it. There have been a few very clutch moments in these playoffs where he has blatantly traveled, in isolation, and the refs have let it go. I am not talking about being in traffic where the refs might have missed it. Last 30 seconds of two different games, 1 on 1 situation, James has choked and traveled, yet ended up with a heroic basket instead. We are talking about game changing/series changing calls.

Also, # of foul shot attempts is not always a fair measure of ref bias. Giving Tyson Chandler and Brendan Haywood foul shots over the course of the game when Miami gives up smart fouls should not be measured equally against Dirk Nowitski stripping Bosh clean with 3 minutes left in the game, yet Bosh ends up with 2 foul shots on a key possession.

The refs know which calls are game changers, and which are not. Again, I am not saying there is a preconceived conspiracy against Dallas, but you aren't going to see many game changing calls going against Miami. They are the home team, they are the favorite, and they have the superstars. Get used to it.

A few closing comments:

- Miami is going to win either way, so it doesn't really matter. It is sad as a pure basketball fan to see the refs favor the Heat as much as they do, but even if they called the game perfectly even, Miami is a better team.

- Dallas is going to get the majority of the calls in games 3 and 4. There might actually be something close to conspiracy at that point. The NBA will need to throw Cuban a bone to shut him up.