JM beat Wallco- I only bet JM V3 or the C bet on V1 so I don't have a lot of action. I only bet game 5 of the Shut out system and the 3rd game of System Integrity. I bet about 5%-10% of my roll because it's only a 2 (at the most) game chase. When I bet game 6 in shutout I will follow it to a 7 even though it's out of the system. I msged wallco and I will keep that private- he never understood what I was asking anyway. But I left it alone for one reason. And I'm not hating and I maybe should not say anything because I hate to clog this thread- but it's clogged any way. I post JM's systems here on the 1st page thinking it would be easy to reference info on that but obviously it's not. Back to why I did not pursue wallco any further and I am not one to give advice but think about it. When wallco even did his NBA he told you exactly what it was. You could "back" test it as far as you want and bingo you knew what to expect. Here people are salivating over something they know nothing about. I can't believe everyone is so "hyped" about a "system" that may or may not exist. I could pick the 2nd fav daily, put it on a run line, make it a 4 game chase and I may have the same results (I just came up with that one). I'm NOT criticizing wallco but all of you that follow a blind system. He has already stated that 06 was awful. What if this year is worse then 06? How much should you bet? What are the indicators for betting? If you knew the system you could manage your risk a little. Obviously you can't say who will win or lose but you'd have a hell of a better chance. If you want to place bigger bet and YOU CAN BACK TEST- play the RL on the Fav every day. If you only start from the 3rd game you will have a 3 game chase. Usually only 2 games (if it loses the first) The payout is almost always more the $2.00 . You can chase until it wins. You'll have a least 2 opportunities a week. Add shut out, playing only game 6 (or 5) and you at 3-4 bets a week. Where you can bet 10% of your bank roll a bet. And past performance shows it hasn't lost (going to 7 in shut out) in 6 years. My point is understand that you have no control over your fate here. So don't get upset when people complain about the system. This is suppose to be a JM thread anyway.