Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
sure you were.

just as i predicted, you claim you didn't fade me as i destroyed you 14-4 in past 3 days, after the fact, as usual.

looks like news get even worse for you as sbr is shutting down their welfare program. no one left to fund your empty offshore account now. you certainly don't have any money to do it yourself.
I love your replies. ALWAYS so ironic. I didn't do good today...already admitted that. You never admit (or even document) your bad days b/c they aren't real bad days. You are poor and have no money to make real bets .

You TRY so hard to call me out on whatever you can. You obviously spend A LOT of time doing this (searching post history / looking for pictures on the internet / looking at my points purchasing history ). Airboy, please tell me something better to spend my points on than free money. You said earlier these are 'free plays', but check again, this is free $100 in one of my books. I know you've been trying hard to get a free pizza, but I like money (unlike you b/c you obviously have none).
1) You are not even an SBR Pro - you obviously have no money on your bets.If you did, you would put $200 (6 months allowance money for you) in a book.

2) Even though you are broke, you claim to have x amount of units on a game, but you clearly bet air. You haven't had a bet under 3 units since you started posting. You are hoping to get hot at some point and make it look like you are a good capper What legitimate capper has 5 units on 90% of their bets?

3) You insult people with the most pathetic sh it I have ever seen. Free money for betpoints and a 3 second post in a thread that a lot of other real money bettors posted in.

crusty, you have been exposed multiple times in your own thread.