Originally posted on 05/25/2011:

a nice lookin' girl walks into a bar wearing a short skirt, it happens to be a bar frequented by middle-aged guys who are of course happy and surprised to see her come in. She sits on a bar stool, and says bartender give me a bud light and a shot of tequila. As soon as she gets them she shoots the tequila and chugs the beer as a chaser, and immediately says give me another bud light and another shot of tequila.

The guys all exchange knowing looks and can't believe their good fortune. Well the young lady continues with this sequence until she passes out, and the old guys take her into the store room and have their way with her one by one. They can't believe the extent to which they found themselfes in the right place at the right time. And they were that much happier the following evening when the whole chain of events repeated exactly as on the first night. And again on the third night the same chain of events transpired.

Finally for the fourth evening in a row, the girl walks into the bar and sits down on the same stool. But this time she says "bartender, give me a coors light and a shot of tequila." The barkeep says, "coors light? I thought you drank bud light?"

And the girl answered, "well normally I do but here lately its been makin' my pu$$y sore!"