Originally posted on 05/25/2011:

I'm drunk, so I"m gonna spill the beans on how I first heard of the coach.

He was posting at Major Wager, and talking about depositing using Neteller's insta deposit where your deposit is instant but the money comes out of your bank in three days. HE was depositing money he didn't have on Friday and you could win over the weekend and withdraw form the book and send it back to your bank account before the withdrawal came to your bank account from Neteller.

Dude I did it, and it did't work! You were full of shit, there were so NSF fees. You posted up saying it and you had all this money riding on a game and if you lost you had no money in your bank account..Bullshit cause I did it after reading your post and I got insufficient fund fees from my bank. But I was able to gamble on credit over the weekend, and get the money in my bank account, and the money covered the NSF fee and the withdrawal to Neteller so all was good by Tuesday. But even with pinny's low juice those fees made it like betting into a 20+ cent line even with the max that Neteller let you insta deposit, or at least I had the max of $5K maybe you had higher. Only book it worked at was Pinny since they paid fastest so Sunday take it out of pinny and as soon as it hit neteller send it to my bank. Worked great for weeks until I lost

Never take gambling advice from JJ. He's only half a degenerate, he talks more than he bets. He said no NSF fees but there were fees!
I was a lurker JJ, too busy gambling to chat like a giddy school girl. If I did post at MW it was under my dogs name, Petey, and this was before 9-11 so yeah we're talking a decade ago.
Anyway not trying to win the points, just drunk and wanted to take a shot at JJ saying he isn't a true degen..true degenerates are too busy betting the farm to sit on forums and bet their egos instead of the rent money

lol there was a guy at covers when I joined they way way back when, his name was betTheRent, see that's a true degenerate name not coach or JJ Gold.
It's funny we are talking a decade ago but in online gambling years it feels like a century ago. Dog years are x7 online gambling have to be x70 cause I feel OLD