I used to play quite a bit of online poker before the exit of Stars and Tilt from the Us Market. One of the differences between those two were email response times. Stars was the fastest in terms of hours. Full Tilt took days to replay to most basic requests.

That being said...I got my stars check from the cashout...Tilt has not even processed USA customers (exception being their sponsered pros).

Anyways I was looking to load yesterday and had a glitch with Bookmaker...they said they had internet problems yesterday. I sent emails inquiring whether the problem was fixed. Nary a response...and this is for me giving them money.....

So at 1:49 pm today I sent emails to the higher rated sites that service americans. It was a simple email asking about reload promos and if any will be available for the NBA finals.

I will post the results as I get them

I feel that sites that handle customer correspondence in a timely matter are more efficent...I like that in an online poker site and I like that in a book...

Here was the short email sent to them all at the same time

Hi,

I am emailing seeing what deposit bonuses you have right now and any upcoming specials for the NBA Finals.